Nitrox & Trimix Gas Blender programs. It also includes how to O2 clean tanks, an important aspect for those with multiple cylinders that needs to be done every year.
UTD Explorer LED I Light System - 10 Ah Li-Ion LED
Features and Benefits
- LED I Light Head which means no large bulky ballast or electronics on light head.
- LED I has less current draw than HID which means more burn time from same size batteries.
- As bright as an HID with a better whiter light. More natural colors.
- Focusable Beam from standard goodman handle. Great for signaling and buddy awareness.
- LED's are extremely durable, reliable and can take a beating.
- LED I Slug fits standard goodman heads so can be interchanged with existing HID systems.
- E/O Cord for exchanging to another light head (keep an extra slug in your pocket.)
- E/O Cord on battery also allows one to plug in other accessories such as drysuit heaters.
- Sealed LiIon battery canister for more power from smaller canister and less weight.
LED I Light Head Specifications
- 10 watt LED with small electronics
- Lumen: 1000
- Lux: 22.000
- Length: 6.69"/170 mm
- Diameter: 1.53"/39 mm
- Voltage: 13.1 volt
- Current: 1.4 A
10.4 amp Li-Ion Canister Specifications
- A 10.4 Ah Li-Po Battery Providing Approx. 420 Mins of Burn time for LED 1 and 210 min for LED II
- New Dry Lid is completely sealed providing protection from water intrusion due to a cut cord or switch boot
- Dry Weight 5.8 lbs.(2.6kg) 2.5 lbs(1.1 kg) Negative
- Recharge Time from Complete Discharge 5 hours
- Universal Input Charger. US Input Cord Provided, UK and European Input Cord Available
- Canister and Head Machined from Solid Rod Delrin
- 10."(25.3 cm) Length, 2.75"(7 cm) Diameter
- E/O Cord
A Good Choice!
TEKDIV Exploration is a guaranteed choice to fulfill your scuba diving objectives and aspirations for all competency levels, professionally and safely.
Come dive the Thousand Islands in Ontario and stay at the beautiful "Bed & Breakfast" located near a multitude of outstanding dive sites. In the evening, take advantage of our night service of Air, Nitrox and Trimix fills on the spot!